How to raise spiritual children in a non-spiritual world
Download resources from Karen
- Different models of intergenerational worship
- List of character strengths
- Nurturing children’s character strengths
- Sixty simple ways to involve children in your church service right away
- Worshipping . . . with children
- In Step With Jesus website: Go to the lessons under each guide. In each lesson, there’s a section called “Bringing It Home | Discipleship Activities for the Family”, which will give you creative ideas for family worship for each week of the year.
Karen has also written almost 15 books about family spirituality and relationships, which you’ll be able to find here.
Mums At The Table
We’re about real women having real conversations about real issues. From motherhood stories to expert advice and healthy recipes, we’ve got your back.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!