Are you wondering what vegan cheese is made of? Or how to make vegan cheese? In this simple and easy dairy-free cheese recipe, Gia and Olive will teach you how to soak cashews for cheese, and make a tasty vegan cashew cheese sauce.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes + Overnight soaking time
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- ¼ cup water
- ¹/³ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp celtic salt
- Blend ingredients in blender until thick and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 7 days.
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!