- 1 cup rubbing alcohol (70 per cent isopropyl alcohol)
- 2 cups water
- 2 1L freezer bags (make sure they are good quality to prevent leaks)
- Pour alcohol and water into a freezer bag, remove excess air and seal.
- Place inside the second freezer bag and remove excess air before sealing.
- Freeze and use as needed.
- You can also use some scrap material to sew a cover to act as a barrier from direct contact with the freezer pack.
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!