These makeup remover wipes are highly convenient, inexpensive and don’t contain unnecessary chemicals that will dry out your skin.
- ½ tsp glycerine
- 1 tbsp organic liquid castile soap
- 3 tbsp fractionated coconut oil
- 2 cups distilled water
- ½ tsp natural vitamin E oil (T-50)
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 large sealable glass jar
- cotton pads
- Add glycerine, liquid castile soap, fractionated coconut oil, distilled water and vitamin E oil to a glass mixing bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Add lavender essential oil to the mixture. Mix well.
- Place cotton pads in glass jar and pour mixture in, ensuring cotton pads are well soaked.
- Seal glass jar tightly and store in a cool, dark place. The mixture should last for a few weeks.
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
2 days ago 4 min read
1 week ago 2 min read
Bindi Irwin’s miracle baby
3 weeks ago 5 min read