- 1 cup beeswax or soy wax
- ½ cup shea butter or deodorised cocoa butter
- ½ cup sweet almond oil (or grapeseed oil or jojoba oil)
- ½ tsp natural Vitamin E oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- Melt the beeswax and shea butter on the stove in a clean pot.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add sweet almond oil and Vitamin E oil.
- Mix in lavender essential oil drop by drop until the mixture achieves the desired aromatic scent.
- Pour the mixture into a silicon mould and leave to set fully before using.
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
6 days ago 4 min read
2 weeks ago 2 min read