Made with magnesium to prevent and neutralise unpleasant odour.
- ½ cup distilled water*
- ½ cup magnesium chloride flakes
- 10–15 drops essential oil in your favourite scent
* Distilled water extends the shelf life of the product (at least six months at room temperature).
- Boil the distilled water.
- Dissolve magnesium chloride flakes in boiling distilled water, stirring well until completely dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Pour the mixture into a glass spray bottle and add essential oils.
- To use, spray a small amount on underarms and rub in gently. Allow to dry for about five seconds.
Check out our recipes for natural deodorant and magnesium body butter
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
5 / 5. 1
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!