Life with kids is messy. Wipe up the messes with this best all-purpose cleaner recipe.
- Dish soap
- Baking soda
- Water or lemon juice
- Optional: Essential oil (citrus scents such as lemon or orange work well)
- Mix equal parts dish soap and baking soda.
- Add enough water or lemon juice to form a thick paste.
- Optional: Add a few drops of essential oils.
- Sponge onto the area to be cleaned, allow to sit for 5–30 minutes then scrub and rinse clean.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!