A nappy bag should hold much more than just spare nappies. But what? Here’s a list of 11 must-have items in your nappy bag.
Nappy bag checklist
Don’t leave home without:
- The nappy bag: Of course
- Hat and sunscreen: So sun protection is always on hand
- Nappy change mat: Not all public change tables are pleasant, let alone clean. A change mat also makes it easier for you to change baby on other locations, such as grass or a bench
- Travel-size nappy cream: Nappy rashes are never far away
- Travel-size moisturiser: For dry spots on baby but also for your hands
- Travel-size hand sanitiser: You may not always have the luxury of having a tap nearby
- Spare nappies: How many will depend on how long you’re planning to be out (then add one more to the final count)
- Plastic bags (for used disposables) or wet bags (for used cloth nappies)
- Wet wipes: Sample packs are a great size
- Spare clothes for the parent: A poo-nami can happen at anytime!
- Spare clothes for the baby: Same reason as #10
This post includes affiliates and/or paid inclusions.
Mums At The Table
We’re about real women having real conversations about real issues. From motherhood stories to expert advice and healthy recipes, we’ve got your back.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
3 days ago 4 min read
1 week ago 2 min read
Bindi Irwin’s miracle baby
3 weeks ago 5 min read