These chewy centred oatmeal raisin biscuit bites are perfect snack for your child’s lunchbox or a grab-and-go breakfast!
Packed with natural healthy ingredients, we think you should give these a try!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sultanas or raisins
- ½ cup apple sauce or mashed banana
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2–3 tbsp non-dairy chocolate chips
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add Raisins, apple sauce, maple syrup and non-dairy chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Use ice cream scoop to take dough and place on baking paper covered baking tray.
- Cook until golden brown.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!