Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30–35 Minutes
Serves: 12 muffins
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup walnuts, crushed
- 1 cup canned peaches, chopped
- 3½ cups rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180oC (fan-forced).
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (except oats).
- Add oats and stir until mixed through.
- Spoon into muffin pan and bake for 30–35 minutes.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!