Preparation Time: 5 Minutes (if rice is pre-cooked)
Cooking Time: 20–30 Minutes (if cooking rice)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or pre-cooked microwave rice)
- 1 cup almond, soy or oat milk
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Optional: ½ tsp ground cinnamon powder
- As topping: 1 cup seasonal fruit, chopped
- Blend all ingredients until smooth or to desired consistency. Add more milk if you want a thinner consistency.
- Top each bowl with seasonal fruit and serve.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!