- 2.5 cups of chickpea flour
- 2 teaspoons of good salt (Himalayan or Celtic)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cups of water
1.5 cups of any leftover veggies (Gia used sun-dried tomatoes, roasted capsicum, fresh spinach, olives and sauteed onions)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mix filling and base together and pour into lightly greased muffin tray
- Put muffin tray in oven
- After approximately 12 minutes, open the oven door and let the steam out
- Shut the oven door and let the mini quiches continue cooking for another 12 minutes or until golden-brown
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!