Making gluten-free quiche can often be a headache because of the pastry. This great gluten-free quiche recipe solves all that problem, making it a perfect treat for your kids’ school lunchbox.
- 2.5 cups of chickpea flour
- 2 teaspoons of good salt (Himalayan or Celtic)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cups of water
1.5 cups of any leftover veggies (Gia used sun-dried tomatoes, roasted capsicum, fresh spinach, olives and sauteed onions)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Mix filling and base together and pour into lightly greased muffin tray.
- Put muffin tray in oven.
- After approximately 12 minutes, open the oven door and let the steam out.
- Shut the oven door and let the mini quiches continue cooking for another 12 minutes or until golden-brown.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!