Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 16 rolls
- 1 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- ½ cup cashews
- 300 g tofu
- ½ cup rice crumbs
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 tsp ground sage
- 4 sheets puff pastry
- Soy milk
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 190°C (fan-forced).
- Combine all ingredients (except puff pastry, soy milk and sesame seeds) in a food processor until combined, resembling a crumbly paste texture.
- Cut puff pastry sheets into four (down the middle horizontally and vertically).
- Spread mixture onto puff pastry and shape into a roll.
- Brush a little soy milk on top, sprinkle with sesame seeds and place on ovenproof tray.
- Bake until pastry is golden brown.
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!