These delicious sweet potato chips are baked, not fried—and crispily healthy.
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2–3 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Onion powder, to taste
- Sesame seeds, to taste
- Dried mixed herbs, to taste
- Pour olive oil into mixing bowl and add sweet potato wedges.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place on a foil-covered baking tray and put in pre-heated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite sauce (we recommend Gia’s vegan garlic aioli).
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
4 days ago 4 min read
2 weeks ago 2 min read