- 2 tbsp non-dairy butter
- 1 leek, coarsely chopped (pale section only)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 4 corn cobs (remove corn kernels)
- 2 potatoes (peeled & coarsely chopped)
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Fresh thyme
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the leek stirring until softened. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Use a large sharp knife to cut down the length of each corn cob to remove kernels. Add corn kernels, potato and vegetable stock. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Carefully use a stick blender to blend until smooth. Stir in coconut cream and season with salt to taste.
- Ladle soup among serving bowls. Top with chilli and thyme.
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!