Ever wondered is flourless chocolate cake gluten free? Yes it is with this easy flourless chocolate cake recipe made in a mug. It takes just 3 minutes!
Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Minutes
- 1 medium overripe banana
- 2 tbsp smooth almond or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dairy- or sugar-free chocolate chips
- Oil a microwave- or oven-safe ramekin.
- Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a blender until smooth.
- Stir through chocolate chips.
- Cook in the microwave for one minute.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!