Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Minutes
- 1 medium overripe banana
- 2 tbsp smooth almond or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dairy- or sugar-free chocolate chips
- Oil a microwave- or oven-safe ramekin.
- Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a blender until smooth.
- Stir through chocolate chips.
- Cook in the microwave for one minute.
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!