Learn to make easy macaroons with a frozen twist using this healthy macaroon recipe!
These are not traditional macaroons, but are one of the most delicious snacks to make at home! Perfect for parents and kids. 🍌🍫
- 2 bananas (thickly sliced crossways)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp Nutella (try our homemade recipe)
- Dark or white chocolate
- Place sliced banana on a lined baking tray and freeze for 30 mins or until firm.
- Spread half of the banana pieces with peanut butter or Nutella and add the remaining banana slices on top.
- Melt dark or white chocolate and drizzle on top and return to freezer until set.
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
3 days ago 4 min read
1 week ago 2 min read
Bindi Irwin’s miracle baby
3 weeks ago 5 min read