A fresh-fruit and processed-sugar-free alternative for the summer season.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Freezing Time: Overnight
- 3 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 cup frozen mangoes, chopped
- 1½ tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. (Allow fruit to thaw a little if you do not have a high-speed blender.)
- Pour into an air-tight container and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!