A fresh-fruit and processed-sugar-free alternative for the summer season.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Freezing Time: Overnight
- 3 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 cup frozen mangoes, chopped
- 1½ tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. (Allow fruit to thaw a little if you do not have a high-speed blender.)
- Pour into an air-tight container and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving.
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
3 days ago 4 min read
1 week ago 2 min read
Bindi Irwin’s miracle baby
3 weeks ago 5 min read