Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Fridge Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 10 cookies
- 2 cups cashew butter
- ½ cup maple syrup, or sweetener of choice
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- Optional: ¼ cup hundreds and thousands sprinkles
- Optional: ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Mix cashew butter and maple syrup in a pot on the stove, stirring over medium heat until cashew butter is melted.
- Place coconut flour in a large mixing bowl, add cashew butter
and mix well. If using, mix in sprinkles or chocolate chips.
- Slowly add milk until mixture resembles cookie dough. Roll into balls and flatten using a fork to form a cookie.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cookie is slightly firm.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!