Cacao or cocoa powder leaves your hair moisturised and smelling so tasty you could eat it.
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (or one egg)
- 5 drops rose hip oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- To use, apply generously to wet hair and scalp. Cover with cling wrap and relax for 30–45 minutes. Rinse, wash and condition your hair as normal. (You can add a little bit of coconut oil at the ends of your hair for extra nourishment.)
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
3 days ago 4 min read
1 week ago 2 min read
Bindi Irwin’s miracle baby
3 weeks ago 5 min read