Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
Serves: 12 Biscuits
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup quick oats
- Optional: chocolate chips, walnuts, sultanas, cranberries or whatever you like
- Preheat oven to 200oC (fan-forced).
- Mash ripe bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add oats and any extra ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon tablespoons of dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, flattening a little to resemble thick discs.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!