Satisfy your sweet tooth with this healthy take on a favourite treat!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 packet frozen raspberries
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- Optional: 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour (or almond meal)
- ²/³ cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- ²/³ cup quick oats
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans (or other nut of choice)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp Himalayan or celtic salt
- 4 tbsp rice bran oil
- Optional: 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place berry mix in 23 x 33-cm dish.
- Add almond flour, coconut, oats, pecans, coconut sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Add rice bran oil and mix until evenly distributed.
- Spread the crumble topping evenly over the fruit. Bake uncovered on the middle oven rack for 25–30 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!