These date snacks are a Mediterranean favourite and perfect for a dinner party. Learn how to make stuffed dates with five perfectly delicious ingredients.
Prep & Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 50 g seedless cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 12 fresh mint leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 generous dash of lemon juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- 8 medjool dates, cut lengthways and pitted
- 8 tufts of garden cress
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- Make the stuffing by mixing almond butter, cucumber, mint, lemon juice and sea salt.
- Fill the dates with the stuffing and top with a tuft of garden cress and some grated lemon zest.
Source: Vegan by Kyra de Vreeze
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
6 days ago 4 min read
2 weeks ago 2 min read