Turmeric latte, sometimes called golden milk, has become highly popular thanks to its various health benefits. Learn how to make your own hot or cold version with our turmeric latte recipe.
The turmeric in this drink has a high amount of antioxidants, with potent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which is great for your gut.
Prep & Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 tbsp turmeric, ground
- 2 tsp ginger, ground
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
- 1–2 tsp sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp water
- 1 cup dairy-free milk of choice
To make mix, add all the spices to a small jar and shake to combine. (Can be stored at room temperature for up to three months.)
Hot turmeric latte
- Add 1 heaped tsp of mix, sweetener of choice and water in a small saucepan. Use a spoon to mix into a loose paste to remove any clumps.
- Add milk and whisk to combine.
- Warm over medium heat until just hot (not boiling).
Iced golden milk
- Add 1 heaped tsp of mix, sweetener of choice and 2 tsp boiling or hot water. Use spoon to mix into a loose paste to remove any clumps.
- Add ice cubes and top with milk, stirring to combine.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
4 days ago 4 min read
2 weeks ago 2 min read