Prep & Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 tbsp turmeric, ground
- 2 tsp ginger, ground
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
- 1–2 tsp sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp water
- 1 cup dairy-free milk of choice
To make mix, add all the spices to a small jar and shake to combine. (Can be stored at room temperature for up to three months.)
Hot golden milk
- Add 1 heaped tsp of mix, sweetener of choice and water in a small saucepan. Use a spoon to mix into a loose paste to remove any clumps.
- Add milk and whisk to combine.
- Warm over medium heat until just hot (not boiling).
Iced golden milk
- Add 1 heaped tsp of mix, sweetener of choice and 2 tsp boiling or hot water. Use spoon to mix into a loose paste to remove any clumps.
- Add ice cubes and top with milk, stirring to combine.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!