This marble slab ice-cream recipe is quick, easy and the kids will love it.🍦🍨
- 3 frozen bananas (chopped)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 1 chilled bowl
- Process the bananas in a food processor until smooth. Transfer into chilled bowl.
- Place raspberries into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add raspberry mixture to the banana and gently fold to marble.
- Grease 6 holes of a silicone muffin pan and spoon in marble mixture and smooth the top.
- Insert paddle pop stick in each hole. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!