Want to learn to make homemade nice cream? Here’s how to make vegan ice-cream creamy and add a marble swirl!
This marble slab ice-cream recipe is quick, easy and the kids will love it.🍦🍨
- 3 frozen bananas (chopped)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (thawed)
- 1 chilled bowl
- Process the bananas in a food processor until smooth. Transfer into chilled bowl.
- Place raspberries into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add raspberry mixture to the banana and gently fold to marble.
- Grease 6 holes of a silicone muffin pan and spoon in marble mixture and smooth the top.
- Insert paddle pop stick in each hole. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!