These delicious sultana and vegan cream cheese rolls are the perfect healthy snack for school lunchboxes. 🌯
- 1 piece mountain bread
- ⅓ cup Tofutti cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sultanas
- Spread vegan cream cheese evenly on mountain bread.
- Sprinkle sultanas on top.
- Roll tightly then wrap in plastic wrap and place in fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 3-cm pieces and have as a snack or in lunchbox.
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!