✅ 1 tbsp cocoa powder (sifted )
✅ 1 tbsp carob powder
✅ 2½ cups soy milk
✅ ½ tsp cinnamon
✅ ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
✅ 2 tbsp honey
- Add ½ cup soy milk to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add the carob powder, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and honey. Stir until melted through.
- Add the remaining soy milk and cook over medium heat until it begins to bubble.
- Adjust flavours to taste.
- Serve between two mugs and top with whipped coconut cream and chocolate powder.
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!