Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
- 1½ cups water
- 1½ cups non-dairy milk
- 3–4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 rooibos chai tea bag
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Add water, milk and dates to a small pot and place on stove on medium–high heat.
- Open tea bag and pour in contents. Once water is boiling, transfer to blender.
- Add almond butter and blend until smooth.
- To serve, pour into mugs through a sieve.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!