Learn how to make creamy avocado ice-cream in just 10 minutes. We’ve even hidden some veggies in it but shh . . . your kids will never know.
This avocado ice-cream recipe includes strawberries to bring some Christmas cheer. With all-natural ingredients and no artificial sweeteners, you’ll be happy to give your children this avocado ice-cream as a holiday treat or snack.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Fridge Time: Overnight
Serves: 4–6 Popsicles
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 400 ml coconut milk
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup strawberries, chopped
- Blend all ingredients, except strawberries, in a blender until smooth.
- Add chopped strawberries into paddle pop moulds, then pour in avocado mixture.
- Freeze until firm, preferably overnight.
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!