Jumpstart your morning and learn how to make banana waffles with this simple vegan recipe.
If you don’t have a waffle iron, you can also use this healthy banana waffles recipe to make banana pancakes instead.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Freezing Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Rest the batter for 5 minutes.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter into the waffle iron.
- Cook according to settings on the waffle iron.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!