Refresh and cool your skin with the peppermint essential oil.
- 1 cup cornflour
- 1 cup sodium bicarbonate
- 1 cup citric acid
- ¼ cup Epsom salts
- 15–20 drops peppermint essential oil
- bath bomb moulds
- Sieve cornflour, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid and Epsom salts into a large bowl and mix well.
- Mix in peppermint essential oil.
- Spray some water over the mixture to bind the ingredients, ensuring the mixture is free of lumps and wet enough to be pressed firmly into moulds.
- Press mixture firmly into the moulds. (The tighter it is packed, the easier it will be to remove.)
- Allow at least 24 hours for the bath bombs to harden and store in an airtight container.
- To use, drop one into a bath with warm water.
Want more? Here are two other bath bomb recipes.
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!