Prep & Cook Time: 10 minutes + overnight fridge time
- 4 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup sultanas
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 x 420 g can crushed pineapple in natural juice
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 cups 100% cloudy apple juice
- 2 cups almond milk
- In a large container add rolled oats, sultanas and coconut and mix well.
- Mix in pineapple, apple, apple juice and almond milk until well combined.
- Seal container and refrigerate overnight. Stir well before serving, topped either with a nut or seed butter, fruit or yoghurt of choice.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!