Shake up your morning routine with this healthy bircher muesli recipe. If you love a quick and healthy breakfast, look no further.
Learn how to make bircher muesli with this easy and healthy homemade muesli recipe.
Prep & Cook Time: 10 minutes + overnight fridge time
- 4 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup sultanas
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 x 420 g can crushed pineapple in natural juice
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 cups 100% cloudy apple juice
- 2 cups almond milk
- In a large container add rolled oats, sultanas and coconut and mix well.
- Mix in pineapple, apple, apple juice and almond milk until well combined.
- Seal container and refrigerate overnight. Stir well before serving, topped either with a nut or seed butter, fruit or yoghurt of choice.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!