- 170 g diatomaceous earth
- 55 g arrowroot powder
- 115 g patchouli powder
- 55 g neem powder
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- 10 drops patchouli essential oil
- 10 drops citronella
- 2 tbsp neem oil
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- Mix ingredients in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Store in a glass dispenser jar (you can make your own by drilling holes in the lid).
- To use, sprinkle on your dog 2–3 times a week. You can also sprinkle on your carpet or dog’s bed. Leave for 15 minutes then vacuum.
*Safe for dogs 12 weeks and older. Check with your veterinarian before using on pregnant or nursing dogs. This is a topical treatment that does not soak into your dog’s skin and will need to be regularly applied.
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!
My child has started swearing
4 days ago 4 min read
2 weeks ago 2 min read