Start off your mornings with this tropical tapioca breakfast.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup small tapioca pearls
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 punnet strawberries, quartered
- 1 punnet blueberries
- Honey (to taste)
- 2 cups soy milk
- Cook tapioca pearls, coconut milk and water in a pot on medium-low heat. Stir regularly, adding extra water if needed, until tapioca pearls become clear.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and top with corn flakes, fruit, honey and milk.
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!