Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¹/³ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup slivered or chopped almonds
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup rice bubbles
- ¼ cup linseed meal
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup rice bran oil
- ¹/³ cup 100% maple syrup
- Optional: goji berries or dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 170oC (fan-forced).
- Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl using a spoon or hands until oil and maple syrup are thoroughly combined. Spread evenly on lined baking tray.
- Place baking tray on middle shelf in the oven and bake for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown. (Keep watch as it can overcook if you don’t take it out of the oven in time.)
- Once cooled, mix in goji berries or dried fruit if using, then store in air-tight container for up to two weeks.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
5 / 5. 1
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!