Prep & Cook Time: 30 minutes + 30 minutes fridge time
- 40 g dried mango
- 150 g fresh mango (or frozen mango pieces)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Juice of ½ lime (or lemon)
- 4 tsp arrowroot powder
- Optional ingredients:
- 4 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Place dried mango in a bowl and cover with hot water. Leave to soak for 7–10 minutes, then drain.
- Place dried and fresh mango, coconut milk, ½ cup of hot water and lime juice in a blender and mix until creamy.
- Mix arrowroot powder with 4 tsp of cold water and set aside.
- Put mango cream in a pan and heat over low heat until you see steam rise. Do not let it boil! Mix in arrowroot paste and heat for 2–4 minutes over low heat until the cream becomes firm. Turn off the heat and pour the cream into 2 glasses. Put them in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry frying pan. Garnish the custard with sesame seeds and coconut yoghurt, and serve.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!