Made simply with rolled oats and flour, these oatmeal crackers are a healthy snack or addition to your child’s lunchbox.
These taste even more perfect when paired with hummus!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup water
- Optional: sultanas or seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Kneed thoroughly, adding extra water if needed, until you achieve a glutinous consistency.
- Press dough into a biscuit tray and roll with a rolling pin until 0.25 cm thick.
- Prick dough with a fork and bake until slightly brown.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!