These taste even more perfect when paired with hummus!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup water
- Optional: sultanas or seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Kneed thoroughly, adding extra water if needed, until you achieve a glutinous consistency.
- Press dough into a biscuit tray and roll with a rolling pin until 0.25 cm thick.
- Prick dough with a fork and bake until slightly brown.
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!