Get ready for the comfiest period you’ll have when you win a pair of period undies from social enterprise Hey Girls.
Congratulations to Irena D from Western Australia!
Period products are part and parcel of being a woman, but many disposable ones are terrible for the environment. It’s why Hey Girls have developed a range of disposable and reusable period products to ensure a more sustainable future.
Hey Girls period undies are made with sustainable bamboo, spandex, polyester, nylon/TPU (leak-resistant layer) and organic cotton. Worn like normal underwear, there’s no need for other period products. They’re easy to clean by hand or machine, wee and period-proof, and quick to air dry.
But Hey Girls is doing more. So much more. As a not-for-profit organisation, all of their income goes directly into funding the fight for equal periods for everyone and providing free access to quality period products across Australia.
When you shop with Hey Girls, they match every single order as a donation to someone facing period poverty.
One lucky Mums At The Table subscriber will win a Hey Girls period undies valued at $25.
Entry is open to all Australian Mums At The Table newsletter subscribers.
Competition ends 7 September 2022.
How to enter
Step one: Enter your details in the entry form below.
Step two: Click one of the social icons on the left to share this giveaway with your friends or tag your friend on our Instagram post.
Terms & conditions
- Competition name: Hey Girls Giveaway
- Entry is open to Mums At The Table newsletter subscribers who are Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Mums At The Table are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current Mums At The Table newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to the competition commences on 24 August 2022 and closes at 11:59 pm on 7 September 2022 AEST.
- Judging will take place at 10:00 am on 8 September 2022 at Wahroonga NSW.
- Winner will be notified by email and published on this page.
- If the winner does not respond within 30 days of notification a second draw will take place and another winner selected.
How to enter
- Entrants must complete all requirements within the entry box above to be eligible.
- Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form.
- Mums At The Table shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entry in this Mums At The Table competition implies consent of your details (name and state) being published on the Mums At The Table website and/or newsletter and/or social media pages. Your email and postal address details will not be made public.
- Mums At The Table will not supply your details to Hey Girls unless you are one of the winners.
- Mums At The Table will never sell or disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
5 / 5. 1
Be the first to rate this post!
Mums At The Table
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!