Prep & Cook Time: 1 hour + 1 hour fridge time
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 130 g dairy-free dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup almond meal
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (fan-forced).
- Cut the top and tail of the sweet potatoes and bake for 40 minutes or until soft.
- While still hot, but cool enough to handle, scoop out the sweet potato flesh and add to a mixing bowl.
- Mix in chocolate and almond meal until well combined, resembling a chocolate brownie mixture.
- Press mixture into a lined 20-cm square dish, and place in fridge for an hour to set.
- To serve, cut into squares.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!