Prep & Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp cumin seed, ground
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 packet tortillas
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- Mexican salsa
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Optional: Jalapeños, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180oC (fan-forced).
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes into 3-cm pieces. Add to a large bowl with salt, cumin, garlic and a touch of water. Mix well.
- Place sweet potato on a lined baking tray and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Heat tortillas following instructions on the packet.
- Top each tortilla with sweet potato mixture, black beans, Mexican salsa, a slice of avocado and, if using, jalapeños.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!