Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Freezing Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tahini
- ¼ cup brown rice flour
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients except pepper in a small saucepan. Stir well to combine.
- Cook over medium to low heat, stirring occasionally until mixture is smooth and thick.
- Season with pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!