Packed with flavour, this vegan curry is our favourite winter warmer comfort recipe.
Perfect for those chilly nights when you come home from work and need a quick recipe for the family that can be cooked and ready on your plate in under 30 minutes.
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 500g butternut pumpkin
- 4 tbsp korma curry paste (replace with spicier paste if desired)
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can lentils (drained)
- Pinch of salt
- 200g baby spinach
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- Fry onion in olive oil until clear.
- Add butternut pumpkin. Cook until pumpkin begins to soften.
- Add curry paste, can of tomatoes, coconut milk, lentils and salt.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add fresh spinach and coconut yoghurt. Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Serve with dollop of coconut yoghurt!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!