Prep & Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1–2 tbsp rice bran oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 x 420 g can condensed tomato soup
- 1½ cups pasata
- 2 cups light coconut cream (or soy milk)
- 2 x 400 g cans chickpeas (or 4 cups cooked chickpeas), drained
- 500 g potatoes, cubed and boiled
- 1–2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Heat oil in a large pot on the stove before adding onions and garlic. Stir frequently until the onions are translucent.
- Add spices, stirring frequently for one to two minutes.
- Add soup, pasata, coconut cream, chickpeas and potatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander and salt to taste.
- Serve over steamed brown basmati rice or brown rice.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Gia runs her own catering business and is a community health presenter. She is often whipping up healthy, plant-based meals in the kitchen with her two sous-chefs (and children), Olive and Moses.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!