Learn how to make frozen banana pops with Gia and Olive. These frozen chocolate banana pops are the perfect summer treat and make a great school holiday activity.
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
Freezing Time: 6 Hours
- 1 banana, peeled
- Coconut yoghurt, enough to cover outside of banana
- 6 chocolate chips
- Cut banana in half (sideways) and push a cake pop or ice-cream stick through it.
- Freeze banana halves for 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove frozen banana halves from freezer and dip in coconut yoghurt, smoothing it out with a spoon.
- Add chocolate chips to form eyes and mouth. Freeze banana halves for 4 more hours, or until the yoghurt shell is firm.
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!