Looking for a healthy alternative to a banana paddle pop? 🍌 Learn how to make frozen banana pops with Gia and Olive. These frozen chocolate banana pops are the perfect summer treat and make a great school holiday activity.
Preparation Time: 3 Minutes
Freezing Time: 6 Hours
- 1 banana, peeled
- Coconut yoghurt, enough to cover outside of banana
- 6 chocolate chips
- Cut banana in half (sideways) and push a cake pop or ice-cream stick through it.
- Freeze banana halves for 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove frozen banana halves from freezer and dip in coconut yoghurt, smoothing it out with a spoon.
- Add chocolate chips to form eyes and mouth. Freeze banana halves for 4 more hours, or until the yoghurt shell is firm.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!