- 2 drops bergamot essential oil
- 2 drops sweet orange essential oil (or lavender for acne-prone skin)
- 2 drops tea tree essential oil (or tea tree for acne-prone skin)
- ¼ cup organic castile liquid soap
- 1 cup distilled or demineralised water
- Mix essential oils with castile liquid soap in a clean foaming pump bottle.
- Add distilled water and shake to mix well. The final mixture must be water-thin in order for the pump bottle to work at its best. Add more or less distilled water accordingly.
- Shake before each use. Cleanser is mild enough to use daily.
Want new recipes direct to your inbox? Click here!
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!