- 30 drops geranium essential oil
- 30 drops citronella essential oil
- 20 drops lemon eucalyptus essential oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 tbsp rubbing alcohol
- ½ cup natural witch hazel
- ½ cup water (or vinegar)
- Optional: 1 tsp vegetable glycerine to help everything stay combined
- Place essential oils in a glass spray bottle. Add alcohol and shake well to combine.
- Pour in witch hazel and shake to combine (and vegetable glycerine if you choose to do so).
- Add water and shake again.
- Shake before each use as the oils and water will naturally separate over time.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!