- 1 tbsp carrier oil (such as sweet almond oil or jojoba oil)
- 2 tsp beeswax pellets or soy wax
- 35–40 drops essential oil in your favourite scent
- Mix carrier oil and beeswax in a glass bowl and double boil until beeswax is completely melted.
- Carefully remove the bowl from the heat source and stir the liquid.
- Pour into a storage container that has a lid.
- After a couple of minutes, add essential oil and gently stir.
- Cover the container, allowing mixture to solidify. To use, rub a clean finger across the top of the solid perfume and apply to wrists, repeating as needed.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!