- 1 cup baking soda
- ¼ cup citric acid
- ½ tsp vinegar or freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp hydrogen peroxide
- 15–20 drops lavender, lemon, rosemary or peppermint essential oil
- Add baking soda to a mixing bowl and use a fork or whisk to break up any clumps.
- Stir in citric acid. Set aside.
- In a small glass bowl, mix vinegar and hydrogen peroxide.
- Slowly and drop by drop, add the mixture to the baking soda.
- Gently mix in essential oil.
- Scoop the mixture into silicon moulds, pressing in gently with your fingers. Don’t fill them completely as they will expand. Allow to dry for at least six hours or overnight.
- To use, drop one bomb into the toilet, wait for the fizzing to stop, flush and you’re done!
Like your toilet fresh and clean? You’d want to learn how to make toilet spray with essential oils.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
5 / 5. 1
Be the first to rate this post!
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!