The coconut oil and shea butter will help to lock in moisture and nourish your skin.
- 2 tbsp unrefined organic shea butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup organic castile liquid soap
- 2 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- 5 drops geranium essential oil
- Double-boil shea butter and coconut oil on low until melted and runny.
- Transfer mixture into a glass mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Using a hand blender, blend until soft and fluffy.
- Store in a dark glass jar with a wide neck. Use as you would any other shaving cream.
Mandi was raised in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand and made the move to Australia to study in 2007, and haven't left! She works full-time as a primary school teacher and is a lover of Christ and all things natural.
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!