The coconut oil and shea butter will help to lock in moisture and nourish your skin.
- 2 tbsp unrefined organic shea butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup organic castile liquid soap
- 2 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- 5 drops geranium essential oil
- Double-boil shea butter and coconut oil on low until melted and runny.
- Transfer mixture into a glass mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Using a hand blender, blend until soft and fluffy.
- Store in a dark glass jar with a wide neck. Use as you would any other shaving cream.
How helpful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
0 / 5. 0
Be the first to rate this post!
Receive personalised articles from experts and wellness inspiration weekly!